- Nino: ...
- Nino: Aria, Five, we have to get out of here.
- Aria: Huh?
- Five: :o ?
- Nino: I feel like- like something is coming.
- Nino: It's really bad, that's why I think we should just move!
- Aria: O-oh, wait!
- Aria: Nino, wait I said!
- Aria: You're being really vague, I don't understand!
- Aria: Can't you explain what you mean?
- Aria: Erm... that you feel "something"?
- Nino: Yes! Uh...
- Nino: I can't quite explain it, but...
- Nino: I feel like something, or someone, is approaching.
- Nino: A-anyway, the gist is that I have a really bad gut feeling!
- Nino: I might be entirely wrong, but just in case let's trust it!
- Nino: So hurry u-
Seems like you've already moved far enough to be safe from... that.
You think maybe everyone should trust your gut instinct more often.
Yeah, you... you'll do that from now on, good god.
Corona: Greet the commoners.
- Corona: You see, kids, I like to get my bets won quick.
- Corona: The bet story is a really long one, so don't worry about it.
- Corona: Actually, it's not long at all, what am I thinking!
- Corona: Basically, I'm getting mad cash for capturing you.
- Corona: How cool is that?
- Corona: Sooo, here's this one smaaaall chance for you to surrender.
- Corona: That way I'll finish up quick, and you'll get to leave with your dignity,
- Corona: It's a win-win!
- Nino: ...What the hell do you think you're saying?
- Corona: It's okay! I bet you're just afraid of dyin', right!
- Corona: Admittedly, I'm not sure what monsterfolk do to sacrifice a human, but I'm sure it's miles less painful than what'll happen to you if you refuse to surrender to me.
- Corona: Doooo you get it now?
- Nino: No!
- Aria: ...
- Nino: Again, what the hell do you think you're saying?
- Nino: Why would we ever give it up that easily?
- Corona: You sure like to run your mouth, kid!
- Corona: Seems like your friend realizes the gravity of the situation more than you, though.
- Nino: Huh?
- Aria: ...Nino, forget everything we've planned up to now.
- Nino: ...Aria?
- Aria: There's no way we can get out of this unharmed.
- Aria: That person, Corona, is probably the most dangerous guard around.
- Aria: Knowing her, um...
- Aria: I think there's nothing we can do to avoid a fight, besides... surrendering.
Never give up Nino. Trust your insticts and guts. Always believe in your soul.
Like a hunch?