Nino: Ask about Aria's life before she came to the monster world.
- Nino: Hey so, I'm a little curious...
- Nino: I hope this isn't intruding on your business or anything.
- Nino: But I was wondering, how did you used to live before coming to this world?
- Aria: Ahaha well, I've always been living in the monster world with my family.
- Aria: I didn't really "come" here, I was always in this world.
- Nino: Huh? But...
- Nino: How come?
- Nino: Monsters hate humans!
- Nino: There's no way you could just... Live with monsters like that!
- Aria: Um... Nino, what are you talking about?
- Aria: Don't you know all of this already?
- Aria: Monsters and humans used to be able to live together.
- Aria: You know, before the war and all that??
Nino: Listen attentively to the story... but be too hungry to have any strong reaction to it. Also the tea is... mediocre to say the least, but at least act like you like it for Aria's sake.
- Aria: Okay, something is definitely wrong with you.
- Nino: Hey, that's rude!
- Aria: How could you suddenly not remember anything about the war?
- Aria: Considering, um, your previous reaction to it...
- Aria: Did you not have enough sleep?
- Nino: ...Maybe not...
- Nino: Everything in my head feels fuzzy when I try to remember anything about that.
- Aria: That's probably it! You're too fatigued to focus.
- Aria: I suppose I could help freshen up your memories as well as answer your question then!
- Aria: It's a bit of a long history, but I'll try to summarize it as much as I can.
- Nino: I'll be counting on you.
- Aria: Okay! So, listen closely...
Nino also has hallucinations, as seen by eating the art supplies. He is definitely malnourished.