- Meimona: You were fully turned against me earlier, you know...
- Meimona: That's all the motivation an equal retribution needs!
- Nino: B-but-
- Nino: You said you OWE me one!
- Meimona: I just repaid that though!
- Meimona: Unfortunately for you, just like how a generous action is repaid by the same...
- Meimona: So are eeeevil actions against good angels! It's karma, buckaroo!
- Meimona: Isn't that right, Boyfriend?
- Boyfriend: Mrow.
- Meimona: YEAH!!! THAT MEANS "YES" IN CAT!
- Nino: BOYFRIEND, NO!
- Nino: UGH, W-WELL... Well...
- Nino: ...Wait, ah-hah!
- Nino: You fool, I've got it!
- Nino: It's so simple, I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner!
- Meimona: What, what is it?
- Nino: I'll just out you before you can out me.
- Nino: Duh!
- Meimona: Wh- NO!
- Meimona: You can't do that!
- Nino: Says who?
- Meimona: Says ME! MEI!!!
- Nino: Your "no" means nothing to my advantageous spot here!
- Nino: Isn't THAT right, Boyfriend?
- Boyfriend: Mrrrormrow.
- Meimona: NOO! BOYFRIEND??
- Nino: Ha, YES, BOYFRIEND! GOOD CAT!
- Boyfriend: Mwow.
- Nino: "Absolutely yes, and Mei is a stupid goof" is what he said, by the way.
- Meimona: No, no, okay!!
- Meimona: HANG ON.
- Meimona: Maybe I won't sell you out after all.
- Nino: Oh? Awful quick to back down, aren't you?
- Nino: You're stupid if you think I'm trusting that for half a second.
- Meimona: No!
- Meimona: Nooo... Oh.
- Meimona: Okay, wait, look!
- Meimona: Nino, how are you going to sell me out?
- Nino: What do you mean.
- Nino: I'd just walk right back in the bar and give a friendly hint to the cops!
- Nino: It's the job of a good citizen to report witnessed criminals, you know.
- Meimona: You're NOT a citizen here-
- Meimona: No, no, that's beside the point...
- Meimona: Look, you go in and tell him, sure.
- Meimona: And then what happens next?
- Nino: You get caught!
- Meimona: Okay, aaand...?
- Nino: That's all!
- Meimona: No it isn't.
- Meimona: What about you?
- Nino: Well, I'd be...
- Nino: ...
- Nino: Oh. Caught.
- Meimona: Yeah.
- Nino: But then-
- Nino: What if you tried to tell on me...
- Nino: ...Then you'd be... Caught.
- Nino: ...
- Meimona: ...Exactly.
- Meimona: I just realized that too.
- Meimona: We're kinda in this together.
Under a looming common threat, and under a mutual fear of betrayal, teamwork comes to be through an awkward truce. You finally yield, and so does she. You very awkwardly shake on it just to make it official.
You'll have her feathery back as long as she has yours.
If you're being honest, she doesn't seem like she has actual bad intent towards you.
Maybe you ought to not be so on guard from now on...
Nino: may as well check the party, ɯɐʎqǝ ʎon,ll sǝǝ ∀ɹᴉɐ ɐƃɐᴉu sᴉuɔǝ sɥǝ ʍɐs ᴉuʌᴉʇǝp.
That was a weird half-coherent half-jumbled thought. Please don't do that again.
Anyway, the party screen is almost just as it always was, except now Meimona's there, fancy disguise and all!
This is definitely the first person to show up there besides yourself.
You GUESS it means she can come to your inevitable party, whatever it'll be for. And Boyfriend too, of course! Doesn't matter if he's not showing up on the thingy, he's still getting front-row seats to that shit. Hell yeah!!!
This placement seems a bit odd, though. A conspicuous amount of spacing is present.
You wonder if you could try moving Mei closer? Or further, perhaps.
Nino: Give it a go
A higher entity? You wonder what that could mean.
This thing's... Kind of insulting, you think.
Time to put it away, you're not taking any more sass today!
Try the "check party member" option instead.
A lot is revealed at once. This is some juicy info!
It looks like certain things are still unknown, though. Maybe asking Meimona about them would reveal more, but this feels too weird to talk about. If you're going to get any more information, it'll be all organic and natural. That's what gentlemen do.
This is somewhat sidetracking though.
Nothing to worry about for now, you think!
Nino: Plan an escape together.
- Nino: So going back to, uh, the common goal.
- Meimona: Stop stealing my Boyfriend!
- Nino: Shh, he LIKES it. Anyway, that's beside the point.
- Meimona: :[
- Meimona: I guess he does look happy...
- Boyfriend: Prr.
- Meimona: :[[
- Nino: Stop with that face, it's not working on me!
- Nino: There's more important matters to tend to.
- Nino: Like, first off, we both need to find a way off of this island.
- Meimona: Umm, we can search around then!
- Nino: But what would be a way to leave an island?
- Meimona: Uh.........
- Meimona: With a boat?
- Nino: Oh- Duh.
- Meimona: Hahaha did you really not think about it?
- Nino: SH-SHUT UP!
- Nino: You're right but SHUSH, I'm just too hungry to think right now!
- Meimona: *Snort*
- Nino: What did I JUST say.
- Meimona: But I didn't say anything!
- Nino: You breathed too loud.
- Meimona: >:[
- Nino: I did get all the way here with a small boat,
- Nino: So I guess it's possible to leave in the same manner.
- Nino: Now to find a small boat, but who the hell would just leave a boat lying around.
- Meimona: Uhhhhh...
- Meimona: You?
- Meimona: Just use the same boat you came with, dummy!
- Nino: Oh.
- Meimona: Pffff-
- Nino: Listen, just don't-
- Meimona: HahahAHA-
- Nino: DON'T-
- Meimona: HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA-
- Nino: I SAID DOOON'T-
You don't want to.
Aria: Frantically figure out how to word your next conversation with five
>Nino: Didn't that boat get crushed when Mei threw the top of a mountain in its general direction?
Nino: maybe she has too much LUCK as seen when you analyzed her stats. This may be a part of her ability.
Aria:Calm down. You are an illusory type so you should be able to resist the illusions. Besides, you saw through them when they tried to be your parents!
I have a feeling R will be the last party member.
honestly you're right, anon, but i kinda wanna see a monster in the party.
Aria: Ignore the illusion
Full text: Nino: may as well check on the party, maybe you'll see Aria again since she was invited.
Five: Grab that cleaver and Chop! Just like Aria has shown you.
That would be perfect!
Fake!Nino: tell them everything is going to be alright. Or use some other ironic echo. Whichever one works for you.