- Meimona: Considering you're literally in the palms of my hands,
- Meimona: I don't think you have any right to talk like that!
- Nino: SILENCE YOU PHYSICS-BENDING WITCH
- Nino: This makes NO sense!
- Nino: To the point where I might start getting nauseous!
- Nino: You can't just... DO this!
- Meimona: Nuh-uh, I sure can!
- Nino: HOW? AND HOW ARE YOU GOING SO FAST TOO??
- Meimona: Well, umm, it's because you believe in me.
- Meimona: Oh, and I'm a really fast runner too!!
- Nino: I- What??
- Meimona: What indeed! Don't worry about it.
- Meimona: I think I'll be keeping that detail a secret. :]
- Nino: ...
- Nino: Nothing you've done or said has made sense.
- Nino: And I seriously can't deal with that.
- Meimona: You just have to not worry about it! Loosen up!
- Meimona: Instead, let's focus on saving our combined bottoms.
- Meimona: Whoop! Here should be good.
- Nino: Okay, let me restate that I in fact do not need your help,
- Meimona: ...Uh-huh?
- Nino: And never had needed it, nor will I ever do in the future,
- Meimona: Suuure?
- Nino: BUT, just WHY did you stop!?
- Nino: The watery police are right back there!
- Nino: If you're going to kidnap me to safety, do it right!
- Meimona: Aren't you awfully demandy all of a sudden!
- Meimona: Look here. FIRST OF ALL, boy.
- Meimona: You said "butt", so haha.
- Meimona: SECOND of all, sit down, there we go.
- Nino: Uh.
- Meimona: AND finally, third of all, this here is my safe spot!
- Meimona: A temporary hideout for when things get dicey, if you will.
- Nino: Behind this rocky mountain?
- Meimona: Durrrr, no!
- Meimona: I meant the bar right in front of your buttony nose.
- Meimona: It's the perfect hideout! Now let's go.
- Nino: WHAT?? No, wait!
- Meimona: What!?
- Nino: Let's NOT go because I don't get it!
- Meimona: Uuugh, what, again?
- Meimona: Do you plan on making me explain every detail in the world to you?
- Nino: Yes, if I must, then I DO plan on it!
- Nino: I'm not going to follow illogical halfassed instructions.
- Meimona: Wow, language!
- Nino: I JUST saw your face on a wanted poster earlier, you know?
- Nino: Isn't this whole town and its fish cops out to get you?
- Meimona: No!
- Meimona: I mean, okay, kind of...
- Meimona: ...Okay, yeah, they are, but that's beside the point.
- Nino: The heck it is!
- Nino: People will instantly notice us anywhere here!
- Meimona: No, okay, look: Drunk people are the people least likely to recognize me.
- Meimona: That's one reason we're going to Tipsyfish, and it should be all you need!
- Nino: I think you're severely underestimating things...
- Meimona: Oh, I see, you assume I don't have any tricks up my sleeve.
- Meimona: So naive! A pro like me is always prepared to go undercover, boy!
- Meimona: Just a second...
- Meimona: There we go.
- Nino: You-
- Meimona: Disguise complete-o.
- Meimona: Let's bounce, comrade.
- Nino: You...
- Nino: That's a pair of glasses.
- Meimona: They're SUNglasses, you total court jester.
- Meimona: Go on, miserably jingle on the floor for my amusement.
- Nino: ...
- Nino: There's no way this is enough of a disguise.
- Meimona: Ugh, fine!!
- Meimona: Now you've forced my slick hands.
- Meimona: I've got somethin' else so, just a sec'...
- Nino: ...God, your shenanigans are too weird for me.
- Nino: Wait, disguise shenanigans?
- Nino: With a cute-
- Nino: I MEAN, with a random girl...
- Nino: Why does that sound kind of familiar.
- Meimona: OKAY!
- Meimona: Stop that mumblin', it's offputtin'.
- Nino: W-why are you talking like that?
- Meimona: Like what, puddin'?
- Nino: THAT!
- Meimona: Oh, well y'know, gotta get in character.
- Nino: What kind of character is this supposed to be??
- Meimona: A REALLY cool one, if you must know.
- Meimona: Anyhaw, check this out.
Meimona: Upgrade to the elusive LEVEL 2 DISGUISE.
- Meimona: BAM, we're ready.
- Nino: That-
- Nino: THAT'S JUST A HAT.
- Meimona: Shut your darn tootin' rootin' rude-tude mouth up.
- Meimona: This is just perfect.
- Nino: Guh, I'm drained, I give up.
- Nino: I GUESS it's passable, whatever.
- Meimona: You don't recognize true fashion when you see it!
- Meimona: Stop cranking my sick style.
- Meimona: Now let's a-go!!
- Nino: Fine, but JUST SO YOU KNOW,
- Nino: I'm only going with this because I don't have a choice!
- Meimona: Sure, sunshine.
They pushed one of your precious crew members.
And it's like they don't even care about it! The unbelievable gall of these hooligans. If they think they're getting away safely, they've got a big surprise in store. From you, that is. Oh yes, you saw it aaaall, thanks to your monoscope.
They'll pay for this.
Yes, that will do, Weddell. Thank you, good seal, you offered a fantastic vantage point. And thank you, Warty, your services are very appreciated. Blackfin, you did your best, you may respectfully sit this one out. A job well done, everyone, you couldn't be more proud of them.
Well, actually, for now, everyone will be sitting this one out except for you.
The news is not pleasing to the Sea Patrol.
They would like to stay by your side, but you kindly refuse. You feel for your fish crew. Indeed, you're teaching them to protect their home by themselves - It's not like the humans give half a wet fart about their world's rich ocean. But just this one time, the Sea Patrol won't step into the front-lines with you. There will be no necessary experience to gain here, you assure them.
We're talking about a bar here.
No way you're letting them go near anywhere like that! It sure didn't go well for you in the past. So only you will be going for now. You've totally got this.
Like, you DO go there a lot already.
In fact, you often wish you didn't at all.
The thief and that weird unlawful human are really goin' to get it!!
Kaji: two of them, one of you. You’ll be outnumbered.
Name - Nino
Race - Human
Alignment - Weird Unlawful
Everyone: talk in old cop movie slang.
Nino: may as well check the party, maybe you’ll see Aria again since she was invited.
Nino: give in to the blood instinct when you were fighting Kotori or become more stealthy, so far you have only gained diplomacy EXP.
Mei: listen to the mysterious voices, they may be heavenly and make you a good angel, the voices ask you to check your inventory.
Criminals: hide in the bar!