- Five: ...
- Five: Aria... Five thought. Of something.
- Aria: Hmm? Something?
- Five: Something... To buy!
- Aria: Oh, right!
- Aria: That's very nice! What is it?
- Aria: A toy? New clothing? You name it!
- Aria: I'll get it for you as soon as we're in a better place!
- Five: ...Five wants....
- Five: A weapon.
- Aria: Ah.
- Aria: Wait... HUH.
- Aria: W-WEAPON??
- Five: Yes!
- Five: Like Arrows... Like Aria!
- Five: Or like Nino.... A sword!
- Aria: Oh, my god, FIVE!
- Aria: I know I said anything, b-but!
- Aria: I didn't mean like this!
- Aria: You don't need that!
- Five: Mmmh! But, Five wants a weapon!
- Five: Then Five... Can fight!
- Aria: No! No way!
- Aria: You don't have to be doing anything like that!
- Five: B-but! Mmmmh!
- Aria: W-why do you want something so dangerous?
- Five: ...
- Five: Five... Doesn't like it.
- Five: Nino... Aria... Even Ludwig, always protect Five.
- Five: But Five... Doesn't want to be useless. Five wants to fight too.
- Five: Aria will be troubled...By Five, if... Five is useless.
- Aria: Oh, no no no, Five!
- Aria: Don't say that! You don't trouble me, not at all!
- Aria: Please, don't even think it!
- Aria: Those are bad thoughts. It's helpful to me to just have you around!
- Five: But that's... Not right!
- Five: Five can do more help!!
- Aria: No!! You don't need to!
- Five: But...
- Aria: No buts! It's really, really fine with me.
- Aria: It'll all be alright, I'll fight for you whenever necessary.
- Aria: Please leave everything to me for now.
- Aria: And then... We can forget all about having to fight.
- Aria: All the hard times here will end, once we're in the right place.
- Aria: So just stay safe with me, okay, Five?
- Five: ...Mmmh.
- Aria: Aaah, please don't look so sad.
- Aria: I don't want you to be in danger, or to feel bad!
- Aria: Look, take your mind off of those thoughts.
- Aria: I know what will cheer you up.
- Aria: Do you like fairytales?
- Five: Fairytales?
- Aria: Yes! Like, fictional stories about princesses of fantasy.
- Five: Oh... Five knows!
- Five: Sis... Used to read stories... To Five.
- Aria: Oh my, how nice!
- Aria: Then, what stories do you like?
- Five: Five likes... Little Red Riding Hood.
- Five: And... Snow White!
- Five: But... Five doesn't know many stories.
- Aria: I see. Those are nice choices, though!
- Aria: I liked to read such stories too!
- Aria: And I, um, had a friend who liked them as well.
- Aria: Ludwig likes them too, actually!
- Five: Oh!! :o
- Aria: I got into the habit of reading aloud to him, ever since he was just a little pup. And, I guess it kind of became a routine, hehe.
- Five: Then Five... Wants to tell Ludwig stories, too!
- Five: Is it okay... For Five?
- Aria: Of course!
- Aria: Once we find Ludwig, we'll all read stories together.
- Aria: So, say, do you want me to tell you his favorite story?
- Aria: I think it'll be better than walking silently!
- Five: Oh... Yes!
- Five: Five wants... To know!
- Aria: All right, let me recount it.
You recall the day you read a magnificent tale of a fictional princess. Her story details her life, and how she moved perpetually between both rags and riches in a heart-poundingly turbulent manner, all throughout the tale.
It was titled "The Forgotten Princess of Cinders".
That day, you were waiting for a friend to visit.Aria: Narrate.
A scheduled meeting. Though those occasions were few, they always made you nervous. There was always much more to hide than usual.
And yet, fortunately, overt curiosity was never pointed your way.
give five a gun 2k19
"You made Five... angry!
Five will now... BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!!"
That would be quite a twist in the development of the character.
Say hello to... Five's little friend!
Five: “Pew pew, fear meeeeeeeeeeee.”
Something small and concealable but powerful and also very practical. I think she'd deserve a powerful gun when she gets much older. Though for now I don't have any ideas on what gun she'd use ..... What about a small berretta M9 ? Or a Silenced Colt 1911 spec ops handgun? Meh you guys and gal think up of one for now...
Friend: Arrive Already!
Five (in the most monotone voice): Pew
i absolutely love the relationship between aria and five. it's the most adorable mother daughter thing ever and i love it
cant wait for the next update!.
Five: Listen intently to Aria's motherly story voice.
Aria: Give Five a stick to use as a weapon
five already had a weapon . . .
But. Five was asking for a weapon on this very page-
five had stick tho
I just. Can't. This story is... good. Too good. The browser tab is just taunting me. Screaming silently every time I look to the top of my screen, that there's no more of the story left to read.
I regret finding this. I wish I found this like 5 years from now on, when I FUCKING HOPE this story will be complete in all its glory. For now I'm forced to deal with the nagging feeling in the back of my head, feeling that there's no story left for me to read. And updates will only be able to help so much, because even an update that would have as much new pages as there are overall already wouldn't help me sate this relentless appetite for a GOOD STORY.
This is like finding Homestuck. God, I'm lucky I found Homestuck during the last big pause, I didn't have to suffer like this. Except this is in no damn way Homestuck. It may share some things with it, but this is just, somehow better? The story feels slightly simpler, and I think that's an improvement. ===>
===> This is much easier to read, at least for now. You aren't bombarded with an absolute multitude of raw, unrefined bullshit that Homestuck admittedly runs on. This is just the right amount of bullshit to make me interested, just the right amount of Homestuck in a story that is otherwise completely different from Homestuck to get that feeling going again, the feeling of finding a story that is unique, that there is only one of, and anything else like it will forever and always just be brushed off as a clone, a rework, a reimagination - possibly a clever, good one, but not "original" in the way in which the actual original is. This is definitely not a clone, not a simple rework, and more than a remaigination - this is a different - different to the point of hardly being comparable to the original - story from Homestuck. And it's fucking good.
tl;dr - this story is too good i'll go hide in the freezer till it fully comes out
Oh wow, I've finally gotten current with this! It's really good so far! Five is adorable! X3
I just found this, and seeing that it's been a month since the last update... how am I supposed to wait?
I don't know if I can do this!
Just caught up.. hyped for the next one!
Boyfriend: Funny scream
It has been more than two month... Does something happened ?
OH MY GOD UPDATE EEEEEEEE