Well, of course it is, spending time on a stranger's grave would be weird!
But perhaps it is someone close...
Maybe it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Nino: Go Comfort Aria.
- Nino: Aria, are you alright?
- Nino: Sorry if I'm intruding or anything!!
- Nino: I just wanted to check up on you...
- Aria: Oh, Nino...
- Aria: Sorry, I didn't see you there.
- Nino: That's alright.
- Nino: ...
- Nino: Is it someone you were close to?
- Aria: It's... yeah.
- Aria: This is my mother's grave.
- Nino: Oh...
Nino: Offer your condolences. Don't ask her too much. You just met.
- Nino: ...
- Nino: Sorry.
- Aria: No, it's... It's alright.
- Aria: It's been years, anyway.
- Aria: I make sure to visit her grave and leave a few red tulips whenever I can.
- Aria: Before this small garden became a graveyard,
- Aria: She would take me for walks around here.
- Aria: It was very fun!
- Nino: Hehe, sounds like it.
- Aria: We both used to come here every day.
- Aria: Until, well...
- Aria: ...
- Nino: ...Aria?
- Aria: Until...
- Aria: Until she died in the last war.
- Aria: Nino?
Aria: Nino?? W-what's wrong?
- Aria: NINO!!?
what is the sacred conceto? and why does it have quotation marks. Also fire? was it Solis?
tl;dr: Nino asks about the grave, and Aria says it was her mom. Nino offers condolences, and Aria mentions that she died in a war. Suddenly, PTSD.