- Nino: I thought we were in Redtulip Town for a moment there.
- Nino: I guess... I sure am glad Redtulip isn't a graveyard after all!
- Nino: ...Right?
- Nino: Please tell me the town isn't a goddamn graveyard.
- Aria: Oh, what are you talking about?
- Aria: OBVIOUSLY it is a graveyard...
- Aria: ...A graveyard of DEAD HUMANS!
- Nino: D: !
- Five: :0
- Aria: Hehe, not really.
- Aria: Stop frowning like that, I'm just messing around with you!
- Nino: Wait-- Oh!
- Nino: Damn it, I see that I didn't give you enough credit.
- Nino: My goats have been perfectly gotten, each and every single goat.
- Nino: Oh how will I make a LIVING now without goats to SELL
- Aria: Are you a goat salesman in this convoluted silly scenario of yours?
- Nino: Of course I'd be one, don't you know how much you could make just by merely SELLING a goat?
- Aria: Well, I certainly don't believe I'd be in possession of such knowledge. :p
- Nino: The answer is goddamn BANK. You could make BANK by simply SELLING a GOAT--
- Nino: Okay I'll stop wasting your time with this imaginary goat market scenario.
- Aria: You are quite possibly the silliest person I've ever met!
- Aria: That's a pretty high bar, you know.
- Nino: I can't tell if that's a compliment or not, but let's just move on.
- Aria: It's both and neither, all at once.
- Nino: I... don't think that's how it works.
- Nino: That's ILLOGICAL, are you HEARING yourself Aria?
- Nino: Geee, go get a brain young lady!
- Aria: Well, I'll say it's logical because I said so!
- Nino: Oh heck darn it, you win this round.
- Nino: You've gotten my goats again, I can't argue with that logic.
- Nino: The goat market continues to PLUMMET--
- Aria: Alright, alright! Enough with the goats pleeeease!
- Nino: Okaaaay fiiine you silly goose!
- Nino: Is this typically the first things tourists see?
- Nino: What a very nice first impression.
- Aria: Not like there are that many tourists around in the first place!
- Aria: This is just a normal graveyard, nothing special.
- Aria: Most of the buried here are fallen wa--
Ludwig and Nino: Check the swing.
- Nino: Oh! Hold on, Aria--
- Nino: Five, what's the matter?
- Five: ...Swing!
- Aria: Oh, that old thing?
to be fair Nino the goat market being lower means you can wait later for the economy so you can make bank anyways.
How much do you know about the goat market?
They're a goat
tl;dr: Aria tries to trick Nino and it leads to a really overcomplicated metaphor involving goats and the economy that I can't be bothered to write out. Aria almost hands out lore, but Five sees a swing and interrupts their conversation.