- Nino: Five.
- Nino: Take the lantern and go hide.
- Five: !
- Five: but...what about nino?
- Nino: I'm going to deal with this beast.
- Nino: You go and hide somewhere in the trees.
- Nino: I know you want to help, but it's too dangerous for you!
- Five: but...
- Five: will nino...be fine?
- Nino: Hey, you don't have to worry about me! I'll be fine!
- Nino: It's just one beast anyways. This'll be a breeze!
- Five: okay...
- Five: but...nino must...be careful!
- Nino: Of course.
- Nino: Don't worry, I'll be fine as long as you're safe.
Nino: STAB WILD BEAST IN SNOUT TO ESTABLISH DOMINANCE.
Whoa there, hold your horses!
You haven't even ENGAGED the beast in battle yet! But nonetheless, you will prepare your sword by your side for stabbing purposes.
Five takes the lantern and hides.
The area's a bit darker now, but you can still see the beast approaching.
Nino: Prepare to fight.
You ENGAGE the beast in battle.
Once again, the 3 starting options are displayed:
COMBAT, DIPLOMACY, and STEALTH.
What will you do?