You nearly say "THE SEA" as loud as humanly possible, but then you almost instinctively pause for a split second. You feel like the universe brought you to this very spot for a better answer than that. It would want you to answer with something thematic, something more appropriate, yes...
- Nino: THE OCEAN
- Kaji: Ya- ya what now.
- Nino: Yes, from beyond the barrier!
- Nino: I woke up with no memories in the darkest place of the other side... The HORRIFIC monster world!
- Nino: Oh, the horrors I've suffered! I've seen it all!
- Nino: From chases with bloodthirsty redheaded monsters,
- Nino: To robberies by insane monster maids of shady monster inns,
- Nino: And finally, getting almost killed by gorgeous divine ladies!
- Nino: You know what the worst part is??
- Nino: The fact that there is probably someone out there with a dark sadistic fantasy that includes all of what I listed.
- Nino: Nothing I or YOU would want to be part of, for sure!
- Nino: I don't recall how I ended up there, surely it was all too traumatic for me to remember how.
- Nino: However, by some form of miracle I made it back here, and met this weird thief with whom I have ZERO relations.
- Nino: Do you see just how much I'm in need of help?
- Kaji: Holy fishfuckin' balls.
- Nino: OH, WELL PUT, friend.
- Nino: I couldn't have said it better myself.
- Nino: Now, pray tell, dear seacop!
- Nino: Won't you help me out here after hearing my sad, SAD, DEPRESSING story?
- Meimona: Nino you STUPID SEA URCHIN.
- Nino: Oh, psh, you?
- Nino: What do yo-
- Meimona: WHY WOULD YOU SAY ALL THAT!
- Nino: Um.
- Nino: W-what.
Kaji: be utterly confuzzled by the sudden turn of events
Unfortunately, Five is not a Kaji. What's a Kaji?
Five has found a curious clue in Five's search for Ludwig. It is one of Aria's arrows, no doubt! What is it doing here? Well, Five thinks it must mean Aria is here too!
And if Aria is here, then so is Nino. Five has done it. Five has surely found the way towards all of Five's friends!
Five: Take arrow
Little Red Riding Hood was mystified by the shawl being in such a place. She was so perplexed, so much that she failed to notice a dark shadow approaching out of the forest behind her.
Then, the shawl disappeared, leaving behind a mere tattered cloth.
Little Red Riding Hood was fooled by the spirit's illusion."