- Nino: Ha ha, what, human? Who said anything about them?
- Nino: I'm not a hum-
- ????: Cut the act.
- Nino: B-but hey, like I said before, we can just give you back the spears, and...
- Nino: And pretend nothing here happened!
- ????: Does it look like that's an option in this situation?
Nino: You sure being diplomatic is going to help in this situation at all?
- ????: Get away from Aria.
- Nino: You know Aria?
- ????: That's besides the point.
- ????: You're dangerous, and you ought to be disposed of.
- Nino: S-stop waving that spear in my face
- Nino: Just let me explain myself!
- ????: You mean, make more excuses for yourself?
- Nino: E-excuses? No, I just--
- ????: Yeah, no. You're coming with me.
- ????: Right now.
- Aria: No, you two, stop it!
- ????: Aria, what?
- Nino: A-Aria?
Aria: Make up an excuse for Nino.
- ????: Aria, explain what you're doing with this person.
- Aria: N-no wait, you see,
- Aria: I haven't introduced you to him, uh, he's... a friend of mine...
- Aria: ...From the countryside! Yeah!
- Nino: I am?
- Nino: Wait, I mean....
- Nino: I am!
- Aria: Yeah, he is!
Nino: haha you're a perfectly normal monster boy and not a human in disguise at all haha! You like monster stuff like uh um...monstering!
JUST A GROUP OF MONSTER FRIENDS
DOING MONSTER THINGS
NO HUMANS HERE
HA HA HA
HOW IS SHE NOT CONVINCED YET YOU HAVE BOTH THE HORNS AND THE EYES
Are these guys serious.
Do they really think you'd fall for something like...
tl;dr: Nino tries to lie his way out of his situation, but Spear Girl doesn't buy anything he says. Aria breaks them up and lies that Nino's a country friend. They try to make it up and play it off as normal, but once again, say it with me now, Spear Girl doesn't buy it. But suddenly Spear Girl witnesses Five.