He's right there, that's DEFINITELY him! And some other people too, but you don't even begin to notice anything about them or the situation other than NINO. HE'S ALIVE, OH GOSH. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW, BUT NONTHELESS, YOU RESTATE:
THIS IS JUST THE BEST THING EVER!
Aria: Slow down!!!!
THERE IS NO POSSIBLILITY OF SLOWING DOWN NOW.
EVERYTHING here needs to politely get out of your way.
- Aria: NINO!!!!
- Meimona: Wha- Ow!
- Aria: I can't believe it, it's really you!
- Nino: U-uhh...
Reed: Oh god.
Just why did she run off like that. It's like she couldn't even hear you telling her "we should turn back immediately" as soon as you laid your eyes on this scene.
You expected nobody to be here.
But it's too late now.
You have a feeling this is going to be the biggest mess you'll ever encounter.
Try to reunite.
- Kaji: ...?
- Aria: It's really you, Nino!!
- Aria: I can't believe it!
Kaji: This could be a problem.
This is... well... uh...
...Who is that.
You'd ask why she knows your name, but what's more important is why she's yelling it while waving a HATCHET around.
Nino: Stay on guard! Kaji and his crew are still behind you.
That's another thing to think about, but this girl is running so fast towards you that you can't even process-
- Nino: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
In the blink of an eye, something happened.
Where did this come from? And, oh jeez, if you were standing one step further, then would this... ice-y wall of icicles have impaled you? Yikes!
You hear a very loud thud mere moments after your shock subsides.
Sounds like someone took an ice wall to the face.
Aria: So near, yet so far.
- Five: Aria!
- Meimona: Whoa!
- Aria: Owww...!
- Five: Aria, everything alright...?
- Meimona: That looked really... painful.
- Aria: Oww... d-don't worry about it, Five.
- Aria: It is painful, but I-I think I'm alright.
- Meimona: You really need to slow down.
- Aria: Don't tell me what to do!
- Aria: Sorry, I mean, please don't tell me what to do.
- Aria: I need to see my friend right now!
- Meimona: Your friend's... Nino?
- Aria: Yeah!
- Five: Nino!
- Meimona: This kid, uhh, knows him too?
- Five: Yes!
- Five: Nino was there... waiting!
- Meimona: Oh... but-
- Aria: That's right, and he still is!
- Meimona: B-but he never mentioned-
- Aria: So, I need to see him right now!
- Aria: THEREFORE, do not tell me what to do!
- Aria: Got it!?
- Meimona: Okay, okay, yes!
- Meimona: I got it already! Just calm down...
- Aria: So what is it with this ice?
- Aria: Did YOU do this!?
- Meimona: No! I didn't do anything!
- Meimona: You just pushed me, and then...
- Meimona: THIS pierced through the ground between us and him.
- Aria: Then what's the deal with this stupid wall!?
- Meimona: Aaah, I-I dunno more than what we saw!
- Meimona: Don't get mad at me!
- Five: A-Aria, scary...
- Aria: Well if it wasn't you, then who's...
- Aria: ...Oh!
- Aria: It was HIM, that one with the wings!
- Meimona: Wuh?
- Meimona: Wait, how...
- Aria: Hey, you! That was very rude!
- Aria: What's your deal!?
- Kaji: That's MY line.
- Kaji: What in the HELL's yer deal.
- Aria: Nothing!
- Aria: I just want to see Nino.
- Meimona: ...But there's no way he did it.
- Aria: Oh, w-what?
- Aria: Did I overreact?
- Aria: Uh, mister angel... DID you do this?
- Kaji: Yea, I did.
- Aria: Oh, see!!!
- Aria: Just as I thought, it was him!
- Meimona: No way... without a halo...?
- Aria: Then, that wasn't very nice of you, yes!
- Aria: Now can you please get it out of the way?
- Kaji: No.
- Aria: Why not! I said please!
- Kaji: No.
- Aria: But- but why not?
- Aria: I just want to see Nino!
- Kaji: No.
- Aria: But why not!?
- Meimona: Uhh, d-don't try to reason with him now.
- Meimona: I don't think you understand what's going on.
- Aria: But... but...
- Aria: ...Why NOT!!!
Aria: ...But you're not going to lose him again.
- Aria: I said, I just want-
- Aria: To-
- Aria: SEE-
- Meimona: WOAH!
- Aria: NINO!
Why does a random girl want to murder you with a hatchet.
She also KIND-OF looks like galactic princess Selene if you squint a little, which may PERHAPS make the prospect a little more appealing rather than completely HORRIFYING, if you weren't in sane mind. Fortunately, you definitely are, so this is alerting every single flight instinct in your body.
Yes, it's like you were born just to run as far away as possible from this girl.
Nino: And just where did she come from?
Yeah, she, and whomever THAT is.
This guy just walked down the mountain and now he's just standing there.
He does not look happy to be here in the slightest.
Does he want to murder you out of anger too.