- Nino: What will I run out of time to accomplish?
- Nino: It seems that you do not remember right now.
- Nino: So I do not, either.
- Nino: But listen, and notice that the clock is ticking in the back of your mind.
- Nino: Don't you feel an ever-present sense of urgency?
- Nino: It's been eating away at you, ever so slowly.
- Nino: My memories were reaped away...
- Nino: But it won't stop me. There's still a way forward.
- Nino: You're bound to remember, as long as you keep moving forward.
- Nino: Don't foolishly fall into the trap of complacency.
- Nino: If you don't hurry, this would all have been for nothing.
- Nino: You shouldn't be wasting any time here.
- Nino: If you leave everything up to such people...
- Nino: It'll only end badly for them.
- Nino: They follow you, but you do not follow them.
- Nino: So do what you must to remember.
- Nino: It's time for you to go.
- Nino: ...That means it's my time, too.
- Nino: You are me, and I am you, after all.
- Nino: You know what it means, right?
- Nino: No need to deny yourself anymore.
- Nino: I only have...
- Nino: ...Myself.
It is as if you don't move now, then you'll never be complete.
Time, time, the only thing that never stops moving forward.
Yes, you must race this Unforeseen force to keep up, lest you miss your chances.
- Nino: I only have... myself...
It has been a while since you've heard a voice besides your own.
Nino: Look around.
- Nino: ...What is that...?
- Nino: No, wait... who?
- Nino, Nino, Nino!
- I'm here to get you, Nino!
- Come on!
- A... a monster...?
What do you think you're doing!?
W-where are you going!?
You can't leave!
Don't leave me...!
Nino: Wake up.
- Five: Wake up, Nino!!!
- Nino: OW!!!