With a POWERFUL SHOVE ATTACK (USING ONLY A LITTLE MORE THAN THE SUFFICIENT FORCE (BY COMPLETE ACCIDENT) FOR THE JOB), you interrupt the flow of Warty's TRANCE, breaking its effect on Nino.
Warty lets out a A̳̼͙̰̥̞A̤̖̪̦̲A̰̱A̩͚̦͚̜ͅAA̬A͖̝̼͜A͇̣̗̮͖A͙͕͘A̰ͅA̯͔̝͝A̸̰͇Ą̠̱̝̮̜A͈͕̠̬̣͠ͅA͉̫̼̕ in response.
See, with you around, there's no need for Boyfriend to dirty his paws.
Mei: You have wings, use them to flee the scene. Nino tried turning you in anyway.
- Kaji: WARTY!!
- Nino: Wh-huh.
- Warty: ̬͚̺̲͖A̯̼̞̻̗̖A̸A̲̘A̝̦̹̗̹A̸̻̱͔A̹̭̼̻͡!
- Kaji: What the hell, don't shove people!
Kaji: We don't SHOVE people around here!!
- Meimona: I'm sorry, that was accidentally a little more forceful than I meant! My sense of pressure is blurry.
Meimona: PSYCHE! I'd never honestly apologize to a cop!!
- Nino: Wh-what just happened.
- Meimona: You got played like a fiddle, dummy.
Meimona: Come on, I'm gonna get us out of here.
- Kaji: Why the hell're ya helpin' this kid out now?
- Nino: ...
Nino: Now, I would hate to talk you out of doing anything in my favor.
Nino: But, um, he has a point?
Nino: I was about to drop you like a hot potato, wasn't I...
- Meimona: Oh no, I know that. It's simple, really.
Meimona: It's because I'm a GOOD angel.
- Kaji: That's the most fucked up thing I ever heard get said.
- Meimona: Shoo, you would never understand!
Meimona: Plus, Boy, I owe you a favor like I said before.
- Nino: ...Huh.
Nino: O-okay, sure!
Nino: Fuck it, I'll cash that favor in now!
- Kaji: Hey hey hey, what's all this?
Kaji: There's no gettin' out, just give it up!
Kaji: I mean like, how're ya even gonna get out a here?
Kaji: We're blockin' yer one path ya know, heheh.
- Nino: ...He uh, has a point again.
Nino: How will you...
Nino: Wait, can't you just FLY us up?
- Kaji: Oh fuck.
Kaji: N-no, ya can't do that.
- Nino: Ha, why not?
Nino: Because you can't get us up there with your wingless fishy crew?
- Kaji: No! Ya just...
Kaji: Don't do that...
Kaji: I'm now makin' flyin' illegal...
- Nino: HA, I'm a GENIUS.
Nino: I've found it, your one WEAKNESS.
Nino: Mei, I demand you fly me up to safety,
Nino: At once, and as high as possible!
- Meimona: No!
- Nino: Let us be off- Wait, wuh?
- Meimona: Boy, I don't fly.
- Nino: You...
Nino: You can't?
- Meimona: No, it's not "can't".
Meimona: It's "don't".
Meimona: I don't fly!
- Nino: S-so you're... CHOOSING not to?
- Meimona: Yeah!
- Nino: What the hell, WHY?
- Meimona: Oh, well, I have to be saving up my divinity, duh.
Meimona: That's why, I don't fly.
- Nino: Would you stop saying confusing things so matter-of-factly!
Nino: That's a dumb choice, I don't get it!
- Kaji: Ah HAH. I GET IT.
Kaji: Ya really wanna go home, huh?
Kaji: That's why yer worried 'bout something so meaningless!
- Meimona: Hey, my reasons are MY business!
- Kaji: So that's why ya never take the easy ways out whenever I got ye cornered!
Kaji: How come I never realized this before, it explains everythin'!
- Nino: BY THE WAY, I DON'T GET IT EVEN MORE NOW.
- Meimona: Pshh, you don't need to. None of you do!
Meimona: But I'll explain it later to you, Boy...
Meimona: After we escape, that is. :]]]
- Kaji: Hey now, yer not gettin' out without flyin'.
- Nino: I hate to agree with the sea cop, and also I hate the sea cop, but,
Nino: Yes, what he said!
Nino: And you DON'T WANT TO FLY, for some reason.
- Meimona: Nono, it's okay.
Meimona: I don't need to fly!
Meimona: I'll tell you how we're going to escape! Answer me this first:
Meimona: How much do you weigh, Boy?
- Nino: .....
- Kaji: .......
- Nino: ........
- Meimona: Well?
- Nino: Uh.
- Meimona: Oh oops, are you embarrassed to say it?
Meimona: I forgot people might worry about things like that.
- Nino: N-no, I just.
Nino: Where the hell did this come from.
- Kaji: Are ya tryin' to test my almighty patience for seahorseshit.
- Meimona: Darn, that doesn't work, I guess!
Meimona: Okay then, here's a better question, Boy.
Meimona: What much is the chance of us getting out of here?
Meimona: If you had to put it in mathy quotients, hoooow much would you say?
- Nino: ...What kind of questions are these??
- Kaji: The hell.
- Nino: That's basically impossible, if you're not going to use your wings!
- Meimona: Yeah yeah I KNOW you'll say it's impossible, but,
Meimona: Just HOW impossible is it?
Meimona: What amount of IMPOSSIBILITY are we talking, is it like winning the fun human lottery for example?
- Nino: Uh.
- Kaji: Lottery's pretty fuckin' impossible, so sure fuckin' thing.
Kaji: I'm gonna run out a patience over here, wat the fuck is this.
- Nino: Are you trying to get us both killed???
- Meimona: No!!
Meimona: Look, Boy, how much, in numbers, is it impossible to win the lottery, then?
- Nino: ...Fine, if you really want then I'll answer you this one question,
Nino: Before we both get thrown in fucking jail for fucking around like this!
- Meimona: Oouch, language.
- Nino: So how's one in 200,000,000 sound?
Nino: It's just THAT impossible because you're being such an idiot.
Nino: Maybe EVEN more impossible, actually!
Nino: Let's go with one in twenty billion, where the number "twenty billion" itself is also the level of stupidity this conversation's on.
Nino: How's THAT sound now?
- Meimona: ...Heh.
Meimona: Heh heh heh.
Meimona: JUST oneth of a twentieth billionths.
Meimona: And you call THAT impossible?
- Nino: What??
- Meimona: Foolish, naive!
Meimona: Your mind is truly small if you can't imagine winning a lottery with that improbability in place!
Meimona: Boy, the thing about your earthern maths and numbers' ways with chance is that, no matter how large they are, they always have combinations within and between.
Meimona: And actually, the BIGGER you believe of some small chance as an impossibility, the wrong-more you become. Wrongerly and wrongestly you will be, with every number you add.
- Nino: I'm not entirely convinced you're saying real words.
Nino: Look, you can't- Sorry, I mean,
Nino: You DON'T fly, like an idiot.
Nino: And the path is, again, blocked.
Nino: Oh, AND we're ONLY TWO people with one CAT.
- Kaji: Yea what the fuck.
Kaji: I hate to be agreein' with the kid, and also I hate the kid,
Kaji: But this is really weird and a waste of time.
Kaji: Did ya get drunk out a yer brains before comin' here??
- Meimona: What, no!!
Meimona: I don't drink! I'm a good angel!
Meimona: Look, Boy, I'll demonstrate what I'm saying.
Meimona: The chance of winning an unrigged human lottery rests at oneth of a twentieth billionths, as you say.
Meimona: Sound plausible?
- Nino: Ugh, I-I guess?
Nino: You're saying it all weird.
- Meimona: And you also say that our chance of escaping is the same, right?
Meimona: Maybe you can even say that said chance is even less probable than winning the lottery, because we're outnumbered, and because I don't fly, so your brains will proceed to add more and more zeroes to the number because of all of those factors, making an even bigger number of billionths and millionths and hundredths.
Meimona: And I say, in response,
Meimona: How foolish of you!
Meimona: For the more numbers there are, the more coincidences and chances turn up!
Meimona: And now, proceedingly and accordingly to what I said,
Meimona: I count the numbery numbers in my head,
Meimona: And thusly,
- Nino: What- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- Meimona: I effortlessly strike the oneth in a two hundredths billionths millionths chance of doing all of the aforementioned actions in succession by combination of pairs of possibility, thus picking up this 60-something kilogramths of Boy, and breaking no sweat in the process, as is ordinary for me.
- Kaji: WHAT THE- WHAT- WHAT!
- Meimona: Thanks for your cooperation, sea patrol!
Meimona: We're outta here!
- Kaji: YA CAN'T-
Kaji: YA CAN'T DO THAT!
Kaji: HOW'RE YA PICKIN' UP THAT MASS OF ANNOYIN' KIDMEAT!
- Meimona: I just explained how!
- Kaji: Ya have STICKS for arms, ya NOODLE!
Kaji: Put 'em down at once!
- Meimona: Oh, so I can't do this?
Meimona: I guess I'm STEALING him, then?
- Nino: AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa- OH my GOD.
Nino: I'M SCARED.
- Kaji: YA CAN'T JUST... STEAL A PERSON!
Kaji: ESPECIALLY NOT A CRIMINAL!
Kaji: WHY'RE YA HELPIN' A CRIMINAL AGAIN??
Kaji: WHAT IS THIS QUINTUPLING OF FELONIES HERE!
- Meimona: I told you!
- Meimona: I'm doing it because I'm a good angel!
- Nino: MEI, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING??
Nino: YOU'RE HOLDING ME WITH ONE HAND NOW, SOMEHOW!!
- Meimona: Stop yelling, god!
Meimona: Didn't I just explain it?
- Nino: I'M CONFUSED AND SCARED.
- Meimona: Look, I'm saving our combined bottoms here.
- Nino: HOW??? HOW IS THIS SAVING?
- Meimona: Well, you've got a sword, Boy.
Meimona: Use it!
- Nino: U-USE IT HOW?
- Meimona: Like THIS.
- Meimona: CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!
- Nino: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
- Kaji: OH MY FUCK, GET OUTTA THE WAY!
- Meimona: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
- Nino: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
- Kaji: DON'T RUN WITH A FUCKIN' SWORD! GOOD LORD!
- Boyfriend: PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-
And into Icicle Bay you go.
You don't understand a single thing about how she accomplished this.