- Kotori: You probably won't forgive me for this, ever.
- Kotori: I know I won't forgive myself either.
- Kotori: But things have to change eventually.
- Kotori: I can't look back anymore.
- Kotori: These days won't keep repeating like a reborn flower.
- Kotori: So I've accepted the fact that it has to end, and it will end today.
- Kotori: You too have to accept that.
Villagers: Shun the human.
- Kotori: It's over, Aria.
- Kotori: You're coming with me to the execution cenote.
Camera: Cut to Nino, double quick!
What? What's so important about this guy?
Look at this piece of shit.
All he's doing is uselessly fiddling with a flower, while important people are POSSIBLY BEING MURDERED AS WE SPEAK. What a bag of douche. Let's be this guy.
You are now Nino.
You're trying to experiment with your ability, like Aria suggested before. It seems like you can't heal any of these tulips.
Is it because they're already wilted? You have no idea. Oh well, you guess you're not gonna come back with any decent flowers for Aria.
Nino: Notice some BIG SOUNDS.
What sounds? You hear nothing, save for the windiness of the forest.
... And, uh... Ludwig?
Your dog pal brorks to draw your attention to something important.
Five: stop Kotori.
- Five: No!!
- Five: Don't hurt... Aria!!
- Five: Leave Aria alone!!!
- Kotori: ...
- Kotori: Move out of my way.
- Five: N-no!
- Five: Five... Five won't move!!
- Kotori: Don't test my patience.
- Five: Five.. Five will... protect Aria!
- Five: S-So, go away!
- Kotori: ...
- Kotori: This is your last chance.
- Kotori: I won't hesitate to do whatever I must to finish what I started.