Doorkeeper: Try to mind the gate.
- ???: Ma'am, please stop...
- ???: The prince will have my head if you just barge in!
- Corona: Usher, for the last time,
- Corona: Don't tell the top dog what to do.
- Usher: I-I'm not trying to do that!
- Corona: Then what are you trying?
- Corona: I just brutally beat up two people today.
- Corona: Are you trying to get beaten up too?
- Usher: What, no!
- Corona: Do you want me to give you a deadly noogie that badly? Huh!?
- Usher: N-No, not at all!
- Corona: I really will do it and embarrass you in front of everyone out there!
- Corona: Don't test me, dumbass!
- Usher: Even if you threaten all that, you still can't go in!
- Corona: I'll twist your arm backwards if you don't quit it.
- Usher: Ma'am, please listen!
Be the loud winged.
Hold on... this is the one you meant, right?
Well, you are now this guy.
A waking nightmare surrounds you in the form of rude, bickering, lawbreaking kids.
But you're too immersed in a dream to notice it.
Not this winged! The brown-haired one!
Oh, brown hair?
So you meant this one, right?
Well, you are now this one, and you have just taken over a pirate's ship.
A grand adventure awaits you and your new crew of outlaws.
Brown-haired one: Gloat.
- Nino: We got him, gang!
- Nino: This pirate's completely out cold.
- Nino: You know what that means?
- Nino: That's right, it means... we WIN!
- Meimona: Hahahaha, oh man!
- Meimona: I've done it, I think I've really defeated the sea patrol now!
- Meimona: No more annoying wanted posters! No more cops on my tail!
- Meimona: I'm FREEEE!
- Reed: ...Think you owe that victory more to Nino and us than yourself alone.
- Meimona: Uh!
- Nino: That's right, you don't get to hog the spotlight!
- Meimona: Well, I suppose we all each contributed in SOME ways.
- Meimona: And SOME more than others.
- Meimona: Specifically people whose name starts with an M.
- Aria: Nino was really amazing, though!
- Nino: I was?
- Aria: Yeah, absolutely!
- Aria: I think everyone can agree on that!
- Reed: Sure. That's one way to put it.
- Meimona: Waaah, fine! I guess he was good too.
- Nino: Oh, hahah! You're making me blush.
- Aria: You really were so cool, Nino.
- Nino: I know, right!? Of course I was!
- Aria: Yeah...!
- Aria: Nino...
- Nino: Yes?
- Aria: ...
- Nino: ...?
- Aria: I'm so happy to see you again!
WHAT? WHUH HUH!? HWUH?
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU RIGHT NOW.
Oh, this is... a hug.
Just a sudden hug, no big deal, right?
Yeah, yeah, alright, but... why a hug? What did you do to deserve one?
What is going on right now.
- Aria: I really thought that you were... gone forever.
Oh, no, you wouldn't know how to deal with a crying girl at all!
But, you, gone forever? Dead, she means?
Something's way off here.
Ever since she seemed to recognize you, it's been strange.
It didn't feel right how she fought by your side without a hint of hesitation, and even went as far as personally protecting you.
- Aria: I don't know how, or why, but it doesn't matter...
- Aria: All that matters is that you're here now.
- Aria: You made it all the way to this world safely!
- Aria: I am so, so glad...
- Aria: I also wouldn't have reached this world if not for you.
- Aria: Thank you, for protecting me.
- Nino: Wait, wait-
- Nino: Uh...
- Nino: Just hang on, okay...!
- Nino: You're saying that I... helped you?
- Aria: Yes!
- Aria: You saved my life at the last moment!
- Aria: I survived that earth-tearing attack, all thanks to you.
- Nino: ...
- Nino: I don't know who you are.
- Aria: Huh? Yes you do!
- Aria: It's me, Aria!
- Nino: When did we even meet?
- Aria: ...You're kidding, right?
- Nino: No!
- Nino: Look... if it was too long ago, then I probably forgot.
- Nino: Y'know, I have this weird amnesia thing about my past, so... uh, sorry?
- Nino: Can't really control it.
- Nino: So, do tell me, when did we meet?
- Aria: I...
- Aria: I know that you're amnesic.
- Aria: You told me.
- Nino: ...I did?
Aria: Calmly and composedly explain with absolutely no panicking.
- Aria: What's with your LOUSY head!
- Nino: OW!
- Nino: Excuse me!?
- Aria: Something happened to you, Nino!
- Aria: And it made you forget me, only me!
- Aria: Tell me, what happened?
- Nino: N-nothing did!
- Aria: Did that winged girl do something to you!?
- Nino: Uh, no!
- Nino: Neither of us know who you are,
- Nino: So back off a little!
- Meimona: H-hey.
- Meimona: I've been with Nino for a bit, but...
- Meimona: He really never mentioned anything about this lady... Aria, to me.
- Reed: Neither did she mention anything about a Nino-human to me.
- Meimona: Then...
- Meimona: Which one's telling the truth?
- Reed: ...Don't ask me.
- Meimona: Who are you, anyway?
- Reed: Just some guy.
- Meimona: Uh, okay then, Mister Guy.
- Meimona: I think you should control your friend a little.
- Reed: Why don't you control yours first.
- Meimona: Ooo... well played.
Onlookers: Try to wrangle this mess.
Nino: Wrack your memory to the absolute BEST you can.